La tour de Babel
Vous souhaitez réagir à ce message ? Créez un compte en quelques clics ou connectez-vous pour continuer.

Vous voudriez pratiquer un peu vos langues étrangères ? Vous aimez jouer au rpg ? Venez concilier les deux sur la tour de Babel. Venez jouer dans la langue qui vous plaira avec des joueurs francophones !

AccueilDernières imagesRechercherS'enregistrerConnexion

Aeran

2 participants
AuteurMessage
Aeran
Vient d'ouvrir la porte
Aeran

Aeran Empty
MessageSujet: Aeran   Aeran I_icon_minitimeLun 7 Sep - 18:36

Aeran Avgars413 Last name: Unknown. No family, no links, no story : he is nobody.
First name: Call him Aeran.
Gender: Male, apparently. But he has a real and disconcerting gift to transform him in a woman… Difficult to know if he really has a gender.
Age: He seems in her twenties, but he was born lots and lots of years ago…
Activity: His motto ? “Give me a name, I’ll return you a corpse” He’s a killer –he’s (one of) the best. During his different lives he has been a mercenary too, but nowadays there is no war for him. So he’s a professional free-lance killer, who does anything if you pay enough…
But he knows that it could be very dangerous if everybody learnt his real activity ; that’s why he is, officially, a freelance journalist. Excellent cover to do what he wants and go where he wants…
Race: Shadöw.
Characteristic : {} None {} Mutant {X} Reincarnated*
*Aeran is a reincarnated Shadöw, so he is should be less strong and resistant, but he limits these inconveniences thanks to a kind of medication –a drug. However, he sometimes has problems with his own body : dizziness, hallucinations, palsies attack… etc. It happens when he has no more medication, or sometimes, in unpredictable moments.

** Shadöws are extremely rare ; there are just few people who know their existence. Others think that there are mutants… Shadöws are higher, faster and stronger than humans, and they have several forms. They can transform them in shadow, and slide to anywhere and be very inconspicuous… They can equally be a man or a woman when they are transformed in humans. Nobody knows what is their real form, but when they are humans there are a few strange little details which reveal that this person is not a normal (wo)man : tics, twitches, colour of the eyes, way to move… lots of possibilities, it all depends.
Shadöws have very sharp senses. They can guide them just with smell… When they want to find someone, no one can escape them ; they are dangerous trackers.
Some Shadöws have a special power, often telekinesis or telepathy, and they all have an empathy with people. **

[ I have a big BG about the race, I'll explain more in the template. Wink
I let my imagination run, so, there are maybe problems with my character… You will have a lot of additional details in my template, to explain why he’s reincarnated, how he can limit inconveniences (but he pays a heavy tribute), …
There are probably a lot of mistakes in this Identity Card, my English dictionary doesn’t write for me… So, tell me if you find wrong sentences ! ^^ ]
Revenir en haut Aller en bas
L'interprète
Administrateur
L'interprète

Aeran Empty
MessageSujet: Re: Aeran   Aeran I_icon_minitimeLun 7 Sep - 23:22

That's seems a good beggining. Don't worry for the eventual mistakes. At first, you'll make better progress by writing a lot. But we'll open a section for grammar and orthographical questions soon.
Revenir en haut Aller en bas
https://la-tour-de-babel.forumactif.org

Aeran
Page 1 sur 1