La tour de Babel
Vous souhaitez réagir à ce message ? Créez un compte en quelques clics ou connectez-vous pour continuer.

Vous voudriez pratiquer un peu vos langues étrangères ? Vous aimez jouer au rpg ? Venez concilier les deux sur la tour de Babel. Venez jouer dans la langue qui vous plaira avec des joueurs francophones !

AccueilDernières imagesRechercherS'enregistrerConnexion
Le Deal du moment :
Cdiscount : -30€ dès 300€ ...
Voir le deal

Gwen Allenby

2 participants
AuteurMessage
Gwen Allenby
Vient d'ouvrir la porte
Gwen Allenby

Gwen Allenby Empty
MessageSujet: Gwen Allenby   Gwen Allenby I_icon_minitimeVen 10 Juil - 20:41

Your character

Last name: Allenby
First name: Gwen

Activity: she regularly changes that but, for this time, she’s law student (to become lawyer).
Race: vampire
Advantages given by that race:
*Immortals, they can't be ills and can't get old
*Very quick
*A lot of charisma
*A lot of force
*Nyctalope
*Delightful smell and breath
*They don't need to sleep and breathe
*Their senses are really developed
Disadvantages given by that race:
*When he’s starving man, it’s difficult for a vampire to support the smell of an human blood.
*A vampire must hide his true nature
*Frozen and pale skin
*A vampire can't drink the blood of a died
*A vampire can't support werewolves
*A vampire can't touch fire
Other about the race :
*When you're bitten by a vampire, you can become a vampire if you drink the blood of your attacker. If he leaves you, you survive. If he drinks a great part of your blood, you dead.
*The eyes change colour according to the intensity of his hunger.
*More developped canines than average
*To kill a vampire, we have to cut up and burn him

History: Gwen was born around 1700.Her life at this time was really banal. Her family was in the high society and she had what she wanted. When she had 21years, she met Alexander and he has transformed her. For this day, they share the same home.
Personality: Gwen has a great tendency for the dissoluteness. She likes the lust, and notice humans when they're being on drugs. She's really extravertie, very cheerful and always smiling. Sho, she haven't difficulty in establishing social links. It would seem that nothing can unsettle her joy. Expressive, energetic and talkative, she often mingles of what doesn't look at she. Innovative and inventive. Also very pretty. Lazy. Direct and confident. Modest and optimistic.
Phobia(s)/fears: pyrophobia (fire), tanatophobia (dead), cynophobie (dogs). She doesn't like to be alone.
Passion(s): new technology, freeways, to acquire his meal with deserves (tracking) and classical music.
Likes: cats, human psychology, alcoholic human’s blood, the desire, challenges
Dislikes: dogs, fire, to be alone, the dead, to lose the control of a situation and the noise.
Target(s) in his/her life: to have a beautiful life. To live in peace and to have a good time.

Physical appearance: you can see my avatar. Like the most part of vampire, Gwen is really beautiful. She has the particular signs of them (eyes, beauty, pale skin,…). She often smiles. Physically, she has about 20 years.
Height: 170cm
Weight: 58kg
Hair: long blond platinium curly hair. It's often tied.
Eyes : between light and dark blue
Particular sign: characteristics of vampire and opening ears. She's always made up.
Tic:
*During meetings, she makes a small bar each time she intends to pronounce: " in fact ", "therefore ", "problems", "me I", and some other expressions. She lines them up in columns carrying the nickname allocated to the participants of meeting and fact of bets at the beginning of meeting on "Whom will have filled its column in first ?"
*When she has to read a text, she begins by searching errors of orthography or grammar.
*She often frowns eyebrows
*When she wants the blood of somebody, she gets tighter and salivates of advantage.

Strength(s): she is really determinate. Easy to charm.
Weaknesses: she finds it’s difficult to rest concentrate a long time. Difficult to soften her thirst. A little bit unthinking.

__
You

Have you ever played at a RPG before ? Yes
What do you think is your level in English ? Dramatically worst =3
What is the password ? Admin edit
Revenir en haut Aller en bas
Gwen Allenby
Vient d'ouvrir la porte
Gwen Allenby

Gwen Allenby Empty
MessageSujet: Re: Gwen Allenby   Gwen Allenby I_icon_minitimeMer 22 Juil - 13:18

Up.

I don't really know if it's good for the story but I have to wait Alexender and he is really busy for this time =/

About immortallity, can you speak about that with messenger ?
L'interprète
Administrateur
L'interprète

Gwen Allenby Empty
MessageSujet: Re: Gwen Allenby   Gwen Allenby I_icon_minitimeMer 22 Juil - 17:58

Well, for the story, don't forget that you have one month to finish your template. I think it let you the necessary time to finish. ^^

For messenger... Well, can it be by mp ? (My msn has a virus I wouldn't like to give it to you. >.<')
https://la-tour-de-babel.forumactif.org
Contenu sponsorisé

Gwen Allenby Empty
MessageSujet: Re: Gwen Allenby   Gwen Allenby I_icon_minitime

Gwen Allenby
Page 1 sur 1