La tour de Babel
Vous souhaitez réagir à ce message ? Créez un compte en quelques clics ou connectez-vous pour continuer.

Vous voudriez pratiquer un peu vos langues étrangères ? Vous aimez jouer au rpg ? Venez concilier les deux sur la tour de Babel. Venez jouer dans la langue qui vous plaira avec des joueurs francophones !

AccueilDernières imagesRechercherS'enregistrerConnexion
-20%
Le deal à ne pas rater :
Ecran PC GIGABYTE 28″ LED M28U 4K ( IPS, 1 ms, 144 Hz, FreeSync ...
399 € 499 €
Voir le deal

With me, Brothers! [S]

2 participants
AuteurMessage
Father Alarin
Vient d'ouvrir la porte
Father Alarin

With me, Brothers! [S] Empty
MessageSujet: With me, Brothers! [S]   With me, Brothers! [S] I_icon_minitimeDim 19 Juil - 21:29

Your character

Last name : Alarin
First name : Unknown

Activity : Archbishop of Hometown
Race : Angel
Advantages given by that race : Al' is only at a quart of his life and he can fly (even he has not wings). He's stronger than a normal human, his body is more resistant. Alarin is a very old and powerful angel. He has the power of the Time. He can slow it down and paralyse people or accelerate himself. He discovered this power at the age of 520 years. He think that's God who gave him this power for his services...
Disadvantages given by that race : He can not drink anything other than water and juice. Alcohol and chemical drinks make him sick. I mean he can leave his bed (during 12 hours at least) after one glass of wine. Headaches, nausea... Impossible to think clearly...

History : Alarin is born in this town and he spend there all his life, but he believes he is not born. According to him, he's a Lord's creation, a perfect servant and a perfect priest. I don't know if he's perfect, but he's certainly particularly ambitious. Al' became a priest when he was only fifteen. At the beginning he was a vicar, but he became very fast an important priest in one of the most beautiful churches of the Hometown.

The crime in the city always was one of his problems. Alarin did everything he could to motivate the authorities to fight the vice. But when he saw that he was alone in this battle, the angel did that he had to do. He took his crucifix and he start his War against demons, vampires, heretics and the other monsters.

His gift, for his 89th birthday was the post of the Archbishop. He does this job since this date and he use all his powers to fight the Devil in the hearts of the citizens of Hometown.

Now, he's completely...

Personality : ...insane. He isn't more normal. Friendly with all people, generous, he can be a terrible adversary and he don't hesitate to spread the blood of the infidels. Alarin can be an intelligent strategist, if it's necessary.
The celibacy is not a rule for him. Of course, no way to get married... But he likes young (more than 16 years old) boys.
Phobia(s)/fears : If the God is with me, why would I be scared?
Passion(s) : Even he reads a lot, he spend the most of his time to pray, and to convince other people to do the same. But he has an hobby : he collect and repair old watches. The same watches he use to hypnotize.
Dislikes : The Devil, heretics, monsters,...
Target(s) in his/her life : Annihilate all sinners of the country.

Physical appearance : tall and charismatic, the angel wears his black and white clothes. He always has three or four (pocket-)watches with him... If he isn't speaking about God of his War, he's calm and patient...

With me, Brothers! [S] Priest10

Height : 1m83
Weight : 75
Hair : Blond
Particular sign : His glasses and watches.
Tic : /

Strength(s) : He's an important person in Hometown, he had a lot of priests at his orders and he is not poor... He has a talent to hypnotize, but it isn't a power.
Weakness(es) : He has not a lot of friends and he sees enemies everywhere...

__
You

Have you ever played at a RPG before ? ^^ Of course.
What do you think is your level in English ? 2/5
What is the password ? Admin edit
Where did you know about that site ? Guess it, my friend...

Dernière édition par Father Alarin le Lun 20 Juil - 0:05, édité 1 fois
Revenir en haut Aller en bas
L'interprète
Administrateur
L'interprète

MessageSujet: Re: With me, Brothers! [S]   With me, Brothers! [S] I_icon_minitimeDim 19 Juil - 23:53

Mmmh, nice template. The rating was not needed there but it doesn't matter.

But there are things that I won't accept for the race.

Citation :
Advantages given by that race : Al' is immortal and he can fly (even he has not wings). He's stronger than a normal human, his body is more resistant. He has the power of the Time. He can slow it down and paralyse people or accelerate himself. He has a talent to hypnotize, but it isn't really a power.
Disadvantages given by that race : He can not drink anything other than water and juice. Alcohol and chemical drinks make him sick.

Immortality ? No. Or Angels couldn't be reincarnated. You're the first angel, you can choose a life expectancy as long as you want but angels won't be immortals. (I'm the only one who can XD)

Fly's ok.

The power of the time you describe seems to be chronokinesis for me. A mutant power. Give me an explanation of why I should let it as the description of the race.

Is the talent to hypnotise for the race or only your priest ?
Citation :

Disadvantages given by that race : He can not drink anything other than water and juice. Alcohol and chemical drinks make him sick.

That's a nice idea, I really like it. But how much sick ? Remember it need to be a real disadvantage.
https://la-tour-de-babel.forumactif.org
Father Alarin
Vient d'ouvrir la porte
Father Alarin

MessageSujet: Re: With me, Brothers! [S]   With me, Brothers! [S] I_icon_minitimeLun 20 Juil - 0:06

That's done, my lord...

*kiss*
L'interprète
Administrateur
L'interprète

MessageSujet: Re: With me, Brothers! [S]   With me, Brothers! [S] I_icon_minitimeLun 20 Juil - 0:13

Okay, as I read this, Alarin is a mutant. So change that on your Identity card. Wink I'm going to put your race in the race list. If you want to change somthing pm me please.
Father Alarin
Vient d'ouvrir la porte
Father Alarin

MessageSujet: Re: With me, Brothers! [S]   With me, Brothers! [S] I_icon_minitimeLun 20 Juil - 0:18

Ok, my friend... Ok... If I can be a fanatic, everything is Cool. I'm so an Angel-mutant... XD

Great...

Can I have a church? Or a Cathedral? ^^ Thanks
L'interprète
Administrateur
L'interprète

MessageSujet: Re: With me, Brothers! [S]   With me, Brothers! [S] I_icon_minitimeLun 20 Juil - 0:21

Of course he can be a fanatic. ^^

What is exactly the name of the forum that you want ? (church saint thing or cathedral ... ?)
Father Alarin
Vient d'ouvrir la porte
Father Alarin

MessageSujet: Re: With me, Brothers! [S]   With me, Brothers! [S] I_icon_minitimeLun 20 Juil - 0:25

Cathedral Saint Sebastian... Please. ^^
Contenu sponsorisé

MessageSujet: Re: With me, Brothers! [S]   With me, Brothers! [S] I_icon_minitime

With me, Brothers! [S]
Page 1 sur 1