La tour de Babel
Vous souhaitez réagir à ce message ? Créez un compte en quelques clics ou connectez-vous pour continuer.

Vous voudriez pratiquer un peu vos langues étrangères ? Vous aimez jouer au rpg ? Venez concilier les deux sur la tour de Babel. Venez jouer dans la langue qui vous plaira avec des joueurs francophones !

AccueilDernières imagesRechercherS'enregistrerConnexion

[S] From anger to...

2 participants
AuteurMessage
L'interprète
Administrateur
L'interprète

[S] From anger to... Empty
MessageSujet: [S] From anger to...   [S] From anger to... I_icon_minitimeDim 19 Juil - 19:45

Fields ! Nofing looked around her. She was angry. She had walked in order to calm herself but it seems that she had walked in the wrong way. She hated the nature. It was so ... elfic ! She hated the elves too. And she hated that man.

"I hate him !"

She had scream with rage. She gave some kicks to the fields with her big military shoes. Her little tartan miniskirt was showing her long white legs. She was still screaming the same words in the air unaware to the rest of the world around her.
Revenir en haut Aller en bas
https://la-tour-de-babel.forumactif.org
Father Alarin
Vient d'ouvrir la porte
Father Alarin

MessageSujet: Re: [S] From anger to...   [S] From anger to... I_icon_minitimeLun 20 Juil - 0:43

Fields! The Father liked them. It was a Lord's creation, so that was beautiful and glorious. And the fields gave food for so many good people... No, Alarin never hated the nature.

The scream that he heard, during his walk, stopped his thinks. The Archbishop of Hometown jump in the airs and arrived next the elf who was screaming. His voice was very calm...

"What's the matter, my daughter?"

He put his hand on the girl's shoulder. She was beautiful and he felt not the smell of the Evil. So, he could help her.
L'interprète
Administrateur
L'interprète

MessageSujet: Re: [S] From anger to...   [S] From anger to... I_icon_minitimeLun 20 Juil - 0:53

The elf turn back to see who was the one who stopped her rage. She looked right into his eyes.

"I'm not your daugther, man !"

Her face was very suspicious. Her mind too. She didn't give an single kilo of confidence to the men who call her 'her daughter'. She didn't like the last one who made that. She felt his hand on her shoulder. She turned her head to the hand and took it between two fingers with black nails and pull it up from her top.

"I doubt you could something to a man who stole me, coulnd't you ?"

In her classic fierce attitude, she looked right back to the man.
Father Alarin
Vient d'ouvrir la porte
Father Alarin

MessageSujet: Re: [S] From anger to...   [S] From anger to... I_icon_minitimeLun 20 Juil - 11:01

Of course she was his daughter. Every good creature in this world was his child. And His child too. Even she was quite impolite, Alarin understood her. He felt her anger and her... What? Sadness? That's possible. He was not sure.

The Father smiled and said :

"Stealing is a sin. And I exist to fight sins and sinners..."

That was true. The angel floated in the airs and looked at the elf. She was beautiful but she wasn't really good... And not really evil too... He concluded she was a mislaid soul.

He took one of his pocket watches and looked at it. Three o'clock. Perfect! He had enough time to speak with this Lord's creature and to help her.

"What was stolen, my daughter? And who's responsible of this crime?"

Alarin was perfectly serious... He never laugh about his "Mission".
L'interprète
Administrateur
L'interprète

MessageSujet: Re: [S] From anger to...   [S] From anger to... I_icon_minitimeLun 20 Juil - 15:36

Nofing was stunned by that man. She looked at him as if he was a complete fool. Well, that was not so surprising in a way. Sins, sinners, angels... All that seemed logical. But it was a little too quick for her.

"Well... That was a big guy. Blue eyes, full white beard and strange clothes too. Red with white at the end and a red hat with a white pompom at the end. I was walking in the street, he attacked me and run away strangely laughing."

The girl was so surprised that she answered without thinking. The angel in front of her acted as a knight. That was really unusual for the gothic elf, she didn't answer to all his questions.
Father Alarin
Vient d'ouvrir la porte
Father Alarin

MessageSujet: Re: [S] From anger to...   [S] From anger to... I_icon_minitimeLun 20 Juil - 20:31

Her story was so classic. How many people had the same problems in Hometown? Too much according to the priest. He smiled, just like a protector, a father to his child.

"I see..."

The man she described was unknown of Alarin but it wasn't a problem... Some young priests will search him for their master. The Father remembered that he did not present himself. With the same protector and polite smile, he said :

"I'll search your man... And, if our God want it, I'll found him... I'm Alarin, the archbishop of Hometown... And you, my daughter, what's your name?"
L'interprète
Administrateur
L'interprète

MessageSujet: Re: [S] From anger to...   [S] From anger to... I_icon_minitimeLun 20 Juil - 22:03

Nofing made a step back and lifted an arm between her and him. Her eternal smile was still on her lips but it was a little strange. A big gust of wind made that she didn't hear all correctly.

"Archbishop ?"

There was a little fear in her voice. She had a doubt but politeness goes first.

"My first name is Nofing. Err... Archbishop is the name of the grocery store, isn't it ?"

Her allergy to the chlorophyll made her very suspicious toward everybody who had been recently in contact with vegetable.
Father Alarin
Vient d'ouvrir la porte
Father Alarin

MessageSujet: Re: [S] From anger to...   [S] From anger to... I_icon_minitimeLun 20 Juil - 22:35

She seemed be surprised. And he laughed when she ask him if his title wasn't the same like a store's one. Of course, he knew the store, so he think that's was a joke.

"Yes it is. But I am the Archbishop... The messenger of our God in this world... And the priests boss, if you want."

His voice was beautiful so pure... angelic. Of course. He had a hypnotic charm, that's normal. Alarin start to walk, in the town's direction.

"Come with me, if you want. It's always more pleasant to don't be alone. And if you need help, you can find me at the Saint Sebastian Cathedral... I'm often there."
L'interprète
Administrateur
L'interprète

MessageSujet: Re: [S] From anger to...   [S] From anger to... I_icon_minitimeLun 20 Juil - 23:19

Her smile was now back to normal : a little conptemtuous. She put her hands on her waist and asks :

"Help ? Well, you know, I'm not sure I need help. Except if you're charitable enought to offer me another tea snack. That man stole it to me. It was almond croissant ! My favourite !"

She turned her head to her right and murmured :

"I hate that man !" And then talk back to normal "You said you'll make your men kick that 'Ho ! Ho! Ho!' man in the ass ?"

She walked to the archbishop and hold his sleeve, making him stop :

"Shall you make me assist to his defeat ? Oh, please !"

The face she made at that moment was the one of the begging god's sheep. But who knew that Nofing wasn't exactly a sheep ?
Father Alarin
Vient d'ouvrir la porte
Father Alarin

MessageSujet: Re: [S] From anger to...   [S] From anger to... I_icon_minitimeMar 21 Juil - 11:18

[Argh! I've lost my answer just before the end...]

An almond croissant? Why not? Alarin hated sinners and according him people who invented "Santa Claus" and all this commercial celebrations were a kind of sinners.

"Of course. Come with me, we'll buy another croissant. Maybe two. I've to taste that, I think."

He saw she was speaking about her hatred. If the wrath was a sin, hatred was good. That was the feeling that allowed a long fight with the evil people.

"That's possible, my daughter. But be calm. There are a lot of pseudo-Santa Claus in Hometown at this season of the year. I'll ask my brothers to search your thief."

The Father started to walk again, with his little smile. His hands in his back, he asked :

"What's your job, Nofing?"
L'interprète
Administrateur
L'interprète

MessageSujet: Re: [S] From anger to...   [S] From anger to... I_icon_minitimeMer 22 Juil - 18:49

Usually, Nofing had the habit to change suddenly the subject which was sometime something disconcerting for the people. But at that moment, the priest had given to her an excellent excuse to act like that. She couldn't have answered at all his questions on time. So she run a little on his side and began to answer at the questions in the order they came into her mind.

"You seems to have a lot of brothers, are from a big familly ? Have you got some sisters by the way ? And you know that man wasn't Santa Claus ! Your parents never told you ? Santa Claus has a lot of presents and a sledge with reindeers. That man hadn't anything of that ! And Santa Claus came in winter too. Do you know we're in July ? And that's incredible you never had tasted an almond croissant before ! What have you done in your life ?"

Of course, and that was one of her games, she didn't answered to the last question. She liked to make the other wait.
Contenu sponsorisé

MessageSujet: Re: [S] From anger to...   [S] From anger to... I_icon_minitime

[S] From anger to...
Page 1 sur 1