La tour de Babel
Vous souhaitez réagir à ce message ? Créez un compte en quelques clics ou connectez-vous pour continuer.

Vous voudriez pratiquer un peu vos langues étrangères ? Vous aimez jouer au rpg ? Venez concilier les deux sur la tour de Babel. Venez jouer dans la langue qui vous plaira avec des joueurs francophones !

AccueilDernières imagesRechercherS'enregistrerConnexion
Le Deal du moment : -45%
WHIRLPOOL OWFC3C26X – Lave-vaisselle pose libre ...
Voir le deal
339 €

Syn Nightwish

2 participants
AuteurMessage
Syn Nightwish
Néophyte
Syn Nightwish

Syn Nightwish Empty
MessageSujet: Syn Nightwish   Syn Nightwish I_icon_minitimeDim 12 Juil - 22:14

Your character

Last name: Nightwish
First name: Syn

Activity : Jeweler: sells every kind of jewels, precious rocks, rare metals... everything that shines or costs an awfull lot! And Martial Arts teacher (during the week-ends, and only for people who pass the entry test with success)
Race: human, reincarnated
Advantages given by that race: when killed, Syn can steal a newborned's body, but she prefers to regenerate her own body when she can. As a human being, she has no real capacity, but she has a hight intelligence and she is very fast.
Disadvantages given by that race: She has a frail body and is easily sickened. Furthermore, she suffers of serious vertigo, she can faint if she stays too long in some high place.

History: Syn was born a man in the Outside, in some foreign country where nothing interesting ever happened, therefore he decided to travel and live some exciting adventure with heroics companions. However, he found himself killed by truants while he was spending some time in the woods, and discovered he could come back to life impersonating the body of his choice.
After having taken a cruel revenge, he decided adventure wasn't really fun, and changed his goal to being the richest person alive. Since then, he has been travelling all over the world to earn money, learning as much as he could in order to know everything that could one day help him reach his goal.
At first, he was so amazed by his power he enjoyed changing body every now and then, always choosing male babes to reborn, until he impersonated one he grew really fond of when he discovered fighting. But she had to admit it was definitevely ruined after a firelight exploded right throught his belly - that was another ill ended adventure.
He reincarned himself in the body of a young man but soon discovered he was blind, which he absolutely loved as she could never feel vertigo when he was running on slope bridges. He learned blind fighting and, even better, blind shooting and even studied brail. After a hundred years, he grew bored of blindness and chose a deaf mutant to reborn in but couldn't understand how to use his new power, therefore he decided to reincarnate himself in a normal human after some fifty years. He continued learning as much as he was able to, but could never bring himself to study informatics, he thought of it as a waste of time.
He was 386 years old when he decided to try a female body, and just loved it, therefore tried to make it last as long as possible. Since then, she always takes a special care of her body and tries to regenerate as often as possible.
At her five hundredth birthday, she decided it was time to try her fortune in Hometown and came to the country with a body she found on the way after a disastrous meeting with some brigands.

Personality: Syn has been a man for almost 400 years, so she keeps thinking as if she were a male, but she really enjoys her female body and knows how to act like one almost as if she were first born a woman. She suffers of vertigo, so she avoids altitude as much as possible, but she can bring herself to climb in hight spots if she really needs it. As she died 123 times, she knows she hates burning, but she kind of enjoys drowning as she can resurect while she is still in water : she has invented a way to walk under water thanks to her skill, she calls it the "Wet Promenade". She is obssessed by money and gold (and diamonds, and saphires...). She can be absolutely adorable when she wants something, but most of the time, she is a just "some guy enjoying himself" as she has all the time in the world to make fortune. She is really obstinated and can hold a grudge for hundred of years against someone until she takes her revenge, then, she can forget the matter and could even end up best friend with the person in question if he were still ok with being friendly with her. manipulator and calculator... that means everything.
Phobia(s)/fears: has serious vertigo. fears to be killed in her sleep. is terrified when she imagines herself dying poor - or even worse, living poor.
Passion(s): discover a new style of fighting. discover a new way of dying. taking revenge. marrying beautiful people together to control the baby she wil impersonate next : controlling her new body...
Likes: be blind. win a fight. organizing a big event. water. sand.
Dislikes: high places. burning. freeze to death (literally). *hates* falling from a cliff. crossing bridges above emptiness.
Target(s) in his/her life: be the richest person alive. know everything that can make her rich. And be beautiful, that's important.

Physical appearance: she is red haired with bright red laughting eyes. Her skin is milky and as soft as a newborn's, and she has long poetic hands. She loves wearing a black dress and gloves without fingers. As a woman, she has a gothic style, but sometimes wears plain clothes if she needs to be unsseen. As a man, she wears creamy trousers and a sky blue shirt and white shoes, sometimes with a had. Syn always has a silver necklace and two silver rings on the last fingers of the right hand, and wears a silver earing on the left ear.
Height: 1m80
Weight: 60 kg
Hair: red
Particular sign: two rings on the right hand, an earing at the left ear. red eyes. left handed.
Tic: passes her hand in her head whenever she is anxious. bites her right thumb when she is bored.

Strength(s): knows how to fight and shoot even when she is blind. thinks very fast. don't mind dying.
Weakness(es): frail health. vertigo. unforgiving as long as she hasn't taken revenge.

__
[align=center]You[/align]
Have you ever played at a RPG before ? yes
What do you think is your level in English ? good (or really good, it depends upon the last time I read an english book)
What is the password ? admin edit

Dernière édition par Syn Nightwish le Jeu 16 Juil - 20:06, édité 4 fois
Revenir en haut Aller en bas
L'interprète
Administrateur
L'interprète

Syn Nightwish Empty
MessageSujet: Re: Syn Nightwish   Syn Nightwish I_icon_minitimeMar 14 Juil - 22:26

That sounds really nice ! Welcome here, mylady ! You can play right now. (and I really need to finish my own character, I look forward playing with you)
https://la-tour-de-babel.forumactif.org
Syn Nightwish
Néophyte
Syn Nightwish

Syn Nightwish Empty
MessageSujet: Re: Syn Nightwish   Syn Nightwish I_icon_minitimeMer 15 Juil - 13:24

thank you!!!! I am validated!!!!!!!!! I can play!!!!!

I'm posting a subject right now so anyone can begin to play as soon as validated!!!!
Contenu sponsorisé

Syn Nightwish Empty
MessageSujet: Re: Syn Nightwish   Syn Nightwish I_icon_minitime

Syn Nightwish
Page 1 sur 1