La tour de Babel
Vous souhaitez réagir à ce message ? Créez un compte en quelques clics ou connectez-vous pour continuer.

Vous voudriez pratiquer un peu vos langues étrangères ? Vous aimez jouer au rpg ? Venez concilier les deux sur la tour de Babel. Venez jouer dans la langue qui vous plaira avec des joueurs francophones !

AccueilDernières imagesRechercherS'enregistrerConnexion
Le deal à ne pas rater :
Réassort du coffret Pokémon 151 Électhor-ex : où l’acheter ?
Voir le deal

Meeting [S]

2 participants
AuteurMessage
Gwen Allenby
Vient d'ouvrir la porte
Gwen Allenby

Meeting [S] Empty
MessageSujet: Meeting [S]   Meeting [S] I_icon_minitimeMer 22 Juil - 12:23

It was two hours ago the night has got up. Like we were in summer, it was now around midnight. The sky was starry and a light wind goes through the streets. Leaned on the bar in a little pub, a young woman conversed with the one or the other one man. Perhaps she was the only without glass between hands, she didn’t get bored therefore. Roaring of laughter, she made fun in effect the stupidity of her interlocutors.

Without paying attention to too ambiguous looks which were addressed to her, she stood up. In a corner of the room, a man drank, alone. The woman frowned eyebrows. Imperceptibly, her muscles tightened and her saliva rushed with renewed vigor. Armed with her nicest smile, she went up to him and sat down at him table. Without asking even if he waited somebody.

“Good evening, gentleman. I hope I’m not upsetting you.”
Revenir en haut Aller en bas
Ysandre
Vient d'ouvrir la porte
Ysandre

Meeting [S] Empty
MessageSujet: Re: Meeting [S]   Meeting [S] I_icon_minitimeJeu 23 Juil - 21:28

[HRP : I apologize if you wait a man...]

Since one hour, perhaps two or three, Ysandre watch her glass. The mixture gold and blue of whiskey and Curacao made some hypnotics reflections… however it smells like Gasoil. Since one hour, perhaps two or three, Ys couldn’t move the glass to her lips without a whisper of disgust.

She thought very hard in order to find a solution of her problem: she would keep the face with her expensive cocktail for “strong and beautiful people”… The advert convicted her! Not her stomach…

When she heard the sweatiest voice of woman call her “gentleman”, she firstly believed she drunk her cocktail with her mind… Ys moved up her face and considered the beautiful lady:

“Are-you the woman of the advert ?”
Gwen Allenby
Vient d'ouvrir la porte
Gwen Allenby

Meeting [S] Empty
MessageSujet: Re: Meeting [S]   Meeting [S] I_icon_minitimeVen 24 Juil - 1:45

[HRP: it was for Noffing but it’s not important :-) In fact, I thought the man was here for the date of someone ^^]

A woman?! Gwen opened wide her eyes. Had she just confused a woman with a man?! She was suddenly felt reluctant. How could she desire the blood of a girl?! Without the dredge game, a victim was so boring! Such an amount of worse. First of all, it was necessary to get rid of this female. After that, the pleasure.

“Oh, forgive me; I wanted say “Miss”.

The advert? Which advert? Did this woman await a candidature?

“Hum … sorry but … I don’t understand what you want to speak. At all events, I’m not here to converse about job.”
Ysandre
Vient d'ouvrir la porte
Ysandre

Meeting [S] Empty
MessageSujet: Re: Meeting [S]   Meeting [S] I_icon_minitimeSam 1 Aoû - 17:26

[HJ : I wanted to stress the mistake. Tell me if you mean it’s too much ^^]

“It’s nothing, Madam; people make often the mistake…”

It was wrong but she won’t hurt her… She knew she seems to be a little strange, but not as a guy. After all, the Lady seems a little precious and Ys like to have someone beside her. She looked again her impossible glass with the same expression of disgust in her face: no bravery for the Glass-cleaner tonight.

“… Here to converse about job.”

“Yeah Madam, you’re right, I will forget this for some time.”

She made slide the drink on the table and look the lady. She was very beautiful in spite of her paleness… maybe she was a little sick. Ysandre smiled:

“You’re right, really. I’m hearing you. What’s your job?”
Gwen Allenby
Vient d'ouvrir la porte
Gwen Allenby

Meeting [S] Empty
MessageSujet: Re: Meeting [S]   Meeting [S] I_icon_minitimeSam 8 Aoû - 11:13

[It’s perfect ;-] Sorry for my answer but I have difficult to write something of correct in English]

Gwen opened wide the eyes. Did this woman make fun of her person? She asked him not to speak about work and here which she began one second time the subject. Or perhaps was she a little bit mad? Or more simply had she drunk too much?

“I don’t work, Missis. I’m a student in the faculty of law. And, with the risk to repeat me: to speak about work during one party night is perfect to waste it.”

She launched a glance to the woman, then to her glass, and was allocated once again to the woman.

“Don’t you like this alcohol? Or do you wait someone ?”
Contenu sponsorisé

Meeting [S] Empty
MessageSujet: Re: Meeting [S]   Meeting [S] I_icon_minitime

Meeting [S]
Page 1 sur 1