La tour de Babel
Vous souhaitez réagir à ce message ? Créez un compte en quelques clics ou connectez-vous pour continuer.

Vous voudriez pratiquer un peu vos langues étrangères ? Vous aimez jouer au rpg ? Venez concilier les deux sur la tour de Babel. Venez jouer dans la langue qui vous plaira avec des joueurs francophones !

AccueilDernières imagesRechercherS'enregistrerConnexion
Le Deal du moment : -21%
LEGO® Icons 10329 Les Plantes Miniatures, ...
Voir le deal
39.59 €

[S] Down and down and then... up again (anyone can join)

2 participants
AuteurMessage
Syn Nightwish
Néophyte
Syn Nightwish

[S] Down and down and then... up again (anyone can join) Empty
MessageSujet: [S] Down and down and then... up again (anyone can join)   [S] Down and down and then... up again (anyone can join) I_icon_minitimeMar 21 Juil - 12:23

Syn was surfing quietly, spending more time thinking about the cold snow around her than watching her way among the skiers. She wasn't really fast : she had already met a tree from a really close spot while trying to avoid a stupid eight year-old beginner, and wasn't really keen on meeting his cousins. Anyway, there was far too much people skiing to enjoy real speed for now. She stopped on the right side and looked the crowd gliding down to the little town and whispered :

"Why do people always have to ski on the black way when they don't actually know how to slide?"
Revenir en haut Aller en bas
Gwen Allenby
Vient d'ouvrir la porte
Gwen Allenby

MessageSujet: Re: [S] Down and down and then... up again (anyone can join)   [S] Down and down and then... up again (anyone can join) I_icon_minitimeMer 22 Juil - 13:47

“Maybe because the most attractive in the sky is the speed, the adrenalin and the danger… Maybe because they think: “Oh I’m so talented, I’m on a black way. Look at me!”. Or maybe, more simply, because error is human. I don’t really know.”

Gwen became established in side of the girl as though it had involves an old friend. Calmly, she observed people on the snow. Wrapped by a bets, she had threaded a combination and a pair of sky earlier to launch on the lane being discussed. Surprise, she doesn’t like that. The movements were so cubbyholes. She got rid as a result of the undesirable object.

“Other hypotheses?”

With a great smile, she looked at her interlocutor.
Syn Nightwish
Néophyte
Syn Nightwish

MessageSujet: Re: [S] Down and down and then... up again (anyone can join)   [S] Down and down and then... up again (anyone can join) I_icon_minitimeMer 22 Juil - 19:45

Syn turned to have a look at the woman standing beside her, then turned back to the pist. she adopted the same way of talking while answering the skier: tht way she would talk to a friend.

"Well... those aren't bad ideas. I was merely thinking they were trying to kill themselves with style because they were too cowards to commit a proper suicide."

She turned back to the beautifull woman and smiled broadly despise the cold wind.

"I'm Syn, by the way."

She waited for the other one to answer, then, spoke again:

"Fancy a race?... The first one reach this ugly tree down there?"
Gwen Allenby
Vient d'ouvrir la porte
Gwen Allenby

MessageSujet: Re: [S] Down and down and then... up again (anyone can join)   [S] Down and down and then... up again (anyone can join) I_icon_minitimeMer 22 Juil - 22:44

“And I’m Allenby Gwen. Delighted to meet you.”

She leaned up the head lightly by way of salutation. But the suite of dialogue transformed in a small time her smile in embarrass.

“Oh … a running … on the lane …. Haha no, no. Let us say I’m in the part of the society who like make stupid bets."

She laughed.

“Really, I hate this sport. By staying with this two wooden boardwalk, I’ve impression to have no more control of my legs! And you, are you here for an also brainless reason ?”
Syn Nightwish
Néophyte
Syn Nightwish

MessageSujet: Re: [S] Down and down and then... up again (anyone can join)   [S] Down and down and then... up again (anyone can join) I_icon_minitimeMer 22 Juil - 23:01

When Gwen's smile faded, Syn understood she had touched a sensitive point, and decided it wasn't a bright idea to insist. She smiled faintly when she heard the classy woman wasn't at ease on her skies, thinking this was really stupid as she had had stop while herself was despising people who actually don't know how to ski... But Gwen seemed to be quite funny, so she forgave her this little... distortion, and answered with a laught.

"Yeah, I guess you can say that! Actualy, I was just trying to kill myself by colliding in a really handsome gentleman, but I can see none, here... Can you believe this? Interesting men don't ski during holydays! That's so unfair!"

She smiled to her companion and took off her big sunglasses, displaying her bloody red eyes.

"Wanna stop somewhere warm? I'm not really keen on speaking in the snow. There must some warm inn somewhere near..."
Gwen Allenby
Vient d'ouvrir la porte
Gwen Allenby

MessageSujet: Re: [S] Down and down and then... up again (anyone can join)   [S] Down and down and then... up again (anyone can join) I_icon_minitimeVen 24 Juil - 0:08

“Oh, maybe good-looking men prefer go on the ski station when the sun shines. After all, when the snow threatens to damage their hairstyle, the most beautiful women (or the most stripped, according to the points of view) take refuge in the shopping malls. Finally, let us not trail. I wouldn’t like that you are ill.”

On these words, Gwen plunged her glance in that of reincarnated - like she could feel it and wrinkled eyebrows. Red eyes? It was so strange. Until today, she has never seen someone with this strange color. She raised and stretched herself.

“Do you put contact lenses?”

She connected all while being equipped herself with her skis.
Syn Nightwish
Néophyte
Syn Nightwish

MessageSujet: Re: [S] Down and down and then... up again (anyone can join)   [S] Down and down and then... up again (anyone can join) I_icon_minitimeVen 24 Juil - 9:15

Syn smiled mysteriously at the question, then answered with the airy tone people use when commenting the weather.

"I'm afraid not. I happen to have born this way. It was so weird when I realised it, but I grew used to it."

She glanced at the sky for a while, searching for stars and trying to recall her piecies of astrology knowledge but all she could manage was spotting Venus. She showed it to Gwen with a heavy stuffed arm, then, pointed her finger in the same direction, but far below.

"If my memory is good, there is a creepy chalet at some distance in there. I drop by from time to time, but I've never met the owner. I believe it's been abandoned years ago. You're not afraid of spiders, are you?"
Gwen Allenby
Vient d'ouvrir la porte
Gwen Allenby

MessageSujet: Re: [S] Down and down and then... up again (anyone can join)   [S] Down and down and then... up again (anyone can join) I_icon_minitimeSam 8 Aoû - 10:59

The young woman laughed gently.

“Haha no, I’m not afraid! After all, the most dangerous predator between a little spider and a great human is, without contest, the great human.”

Gwen launched out skillfully on the way. Skillfully, only seemingly. Because in her head, all her senses were in alarm, definitely badly at ease on these skis.

Soon, a small country cottage took shape in the fog.

“Is it here, I suppose?”
Contenu sponsorisé

MessageSujet: Re: [S] Down and down and then... up again (anyone can join)   [S] Down and down and then... up again (anyone can join) I_icon_minitime

[S] Down and down and then... up again (anyone can join)
Page 1 sur 1