La tour de Babel
Vous souhaitez réagir à ce message ? Créez un compte en quelques clics ou connectez-vous pour continuer.

Vous voudriez pratiquer un peu vos langues étrangères ? Vous aimez jouer au rpg ? Venez concilier les deux sur la tour de Babel. Venez jouer dans la langue qui vous plaira avec des joueurs francophones !

AccueilDernières imagesRechercherS'enregistrerConnexion
-21%
Le deal à ne pas rater :
LEGO® Icons 10329 Les Plantes Miniatures, Collection Botanique
39.59 € 49.99 €
Voir le deal

A night under the lights

2 participants
AuteurMessage
Syn Nightwish
Néophyte
Syn Nightwish

A night under the lights Empty
MessageSujet: A night under the lights   A night under the lights I_icon_minitimeMer 15 Juil - 13:50

Syn was sitting at the bar, drinking her third Tequila when the music changed. So long, it had been some kind of sleeping blues she hated because it reminded her the little village she had left when she was still a young man with stupid ideas and dreams of great adventures. But now, the DJ had put on some screaming rythm she couldn't listen without thinking of a little kitten someone was trying to fling over a cliff. She closed her eyes for a while, trying to get her ears used to the violent sounds, silently blaming the DJ for his tastes. When she opened her eyes again, bright lights were flashing over, breaking the moves all over, making it impossible to sort out any move or face clearly. She drank the rest of the tequila and closed her eyes again. Better. Far better. She could sense everyone aroud her and guess their moves without any mistake. It was easier this way. She could feel the alcohol as a blur in her spirit, turning the world like some nasty black dream in which some crazy dog was barking his voice out.

*Maybe I shan't have drink that much? I haven't eaten yet... Gossssssh, hate this feeling!*

She stood up and toddled to the dance floor, eyes still closed, and began to dance, right there, on the middle of the crowd, half drunk and totaly blind. She was weirdly conscious of herself, but like someone else, she was seeing herself from outside her body the same way she did when she died. She was used to it, but anyway, it still felt strangely unapropriated, right now. Or maybe she was dying of excess of alcohol?

*After three tequilas? Come on! You can handle that, beauty!*

She decided straight on she wasn't drunk. Just tired. And dancing would be the best way to arrange it. Therefore she stayed on the dancefloor, but her feet kind of slipped and she began to fall forward. She gasped, her spirit coming right back in her body, and clunched to the first person she could find in the half light. She couldn't sort his face out, but it could have been a man.

*Anyway, too tired to think. Just dance.*

She cuddled him in her arms and began to dance, eyes still closed, head on his shoulder. She was so comfortable here. Maybe she would sleep...
Revenir en haut Aller en bas
L'interprète
Administrateur
L'interprète

MessageSujet: Re: A night under the lights   A night under the lights I_icon_minitimeVen 17 Juil - 0:13

Nofing half jumped when she felt something held on to her. She stopped her movement to the bar and slowly turned her head in order to see what was the parasite on her. When she saw it, at a moment when the lights of the pub were kind enought to let her see, she rose an eyebrow.

*A girl ?*

And a girl who was drunk enough to beggin to dance with her on a slow. A slow ! One of the most stupid things on the planet (like love and all those mawkishnesses) Nofing wanted to let that alcoholic girl on the floor where she could have been the perfect carpet but she suddenly had a better idea.

A better idea but that one needed some muscles that the elf wasn't sure to have. She held the unknown girl through the dance floor with a lot of difficulties. Fortunately, at the end, the 'couple' came to the bar. The elf put her luggage on a bar stool and called a barman by rising her finger in mid-air.

"Hello ! Well, I'd like a beer and she would have errrr..."

Nofing was pointing her new 'friend' with her hand but now was turning her head to the girl. The idea was a free beer but was it necessary to give again alcohol to that drunkard ? Nofing wasn't sure and the girl deserved a little punition for the slow she had inflicted to the elf.

"She would have a camomile tea, please."

The barman went away to answer to the order. Nofing took that moment to put a hand in the drunkard's pockets. She was doing that as discretly as she could : taking a strager's wallet wasn't a thing the law accepted.

[it's been a long time I didn't write anything in English. I hope it's not too bad. ^^']
https://la-tour-de-babel.forumactif.org
Syn Nightwish
Néophyte
Syn Nightwish

MessageSujet: Re: A night under the lights   A night under the lights I_icon_minitimeVen 17 Juil - 11:38

She didn't really realised what was happening until she found herself sat at the bar, again, with a strange person in front of her. She wanted to keep her eyes closed, but decided it would seem strange if the other one didn't knew anything about blind sense, and deceided to open her beautiful bright red eyes to glance at her interlocutor. It wasn't a man, after all, rather a big woman with a really strange look and a voice she didn't liked at all. The other one dared order a tea for her! That was something astonishing! Syn turned to the barman before he began to boil water and whined:

"Man, I want a triple vodka!" he gazed at her with a doubtfull look, but she wasn't at all in mood for this. "NOW!"

The man obeyed in the instant. She was feeling better, now. She knew her eyes were glaring blood red, and enjoyed it right away. She was about to ask something to her partner when she felt her hands on hes hips... means, in her pockets. In a frightfully fast move, she seized the woman's arms with one hand and took back her keys with the other one.

"Now... what do we have, here?... A little robber, is it? Didn't your mum tell you that was ugly, to steal from other people?"

She waited for the other one to answer and smiled with her red ruby lips. She, then, realised she was supposed to be drunk.

"Damn! Again?" said she aloud. Then, she turned to the barman : "Maybe a cold glass a water, after all..."

Her ideas were still bumping together in her head, so she couldn't really think clearly, but remembered she was still clutching the robbers' hands in hers. She let her go slowly and stared at her. Why, her hair was in an awfull state and she had far too many piercings, so far. And what was she wearing, exactly? Was it a skirt? Or shorties? And what was it with her ears? Oh, yes, an elf! According to her eyes and skin, a white one... good. really good. why?

"Oh, white elf, right ? Fine race, good skills. A bit too perfect, if you get my meaning..."
L'interprète
Administrateur
L'interprète

MessageSujet: Re: A night under the lights   A night under the lights I_icon_minitimeMer 22 Juil - 20:34

[I'm really sorry for the delay. >.<]

While she was searching for the girl's wallet, Nofing was very attentive to everybody around. But the danger didn't came from the person she had thought. She felt a firm grip on her arm before understanding what was going on. She moaned :

"Hey ! Get off ! You're hurting me ! Get off !"

She put her own hand on the other's, trying to take it off herself. But the drunkard had a bigger force than she had. But the reddish girl asked her a question. That kind of question she loved to answer to. Nofing who was gesticulating just a few second before suddenly didn't move any more. She looked right into the red eyes and made a strange smile where you could read a little feeling of superiority. Nofing knew that her answer would make the girl ill-at-ease.

"I never had a mother."

But her smile got weaker when she saw that her words didn't had any effect on the other. She asked now for a glass of water after the vodka. The elf make a sudden movement and get out her arm from the girl's hand. The barman put a glass of water and all their other orders in front of them. Nofing looked at the employee and pointed an index to her companion. Her smile was now

"She pays."

And without looking at her, she took her beer delicately and moved it to her lips. After the first gulp, her face showed a disgusted look. It was just that moment the other choose to talk about her. Her face, still smiling, showed a little more anger now. She stared persistently at her.

"For a reincarnated, I find you lack a lot of wisdom. As you're gonna buy me a tomato juice and drink that beer, I'll have the great kindness to warn you instead of punch you directly." She raised an index pointed on the other's chin. "Never, say, again, that, I, am, an, elf. I'm Nofing and I'm not everybody, okay ?"

She had articulated slowly the syllables as if she was talking to a mentally retarded person. Well, she was as drunk as a lord, so that was nearly the same.
Syn Nightwish
Néophyte
Syn Nightwish

MessageSujet: Re: A night under the lights   A night under the lights I_icon_minitimeMer 22 Juil - 22:47

Syn didn’t really understand everything the other one said because of the alcohol, but she got two points for sure: first, she was supposed to pay – which she just hated – and second, the other one hated being called an elf. That would make it far easier to decide how to react with… Nofing. What kind of a name was that, anyway? Syn decided it didn’t matter and turned back to the little punk with a broad smile.

“Yeah, I happen to be a careless reincarnated, and do you know why? I bet you don’t care, but I’ll tell you anyway… I just love to die.”

She waited half a second for the other to react, but went on as if ignoring the other one:

“That’s what makes life exciting… and mark my words: life is never more exciting than when you know how fragile it can be… Gosh! I’m sounding like a gran’ma!... Hate being drunk!”

She then decided it was time to put things strainght with this one, otherwise she would begin to think she-he was only a mere joke. That’s why she turned to the elf with a splendid smile and asked with her most glamorous voice:

“Tell me, little jerk, who do you think I am?”

She waited for the other one to answer, put her chin on her right hand in a lacive way and continued her I’m-not-what-you-think speech:

“If you really want me to pay for your drinks, you’ll have to defeat me square and fair.”

She glanced at the girl between her eyelashes, which, she thought afterwards, could pass for sexy flirt… but she recalled she was a woman speaking to a woman. The other one would never imagined she was in truth a really handsome guy who just decided female bodies ruled were really a bunch of fun! Well, doesn’t matter, anyway, the other one seemed far too drunk to realise she-he wasn’t what she-he looked like.

*Stop it, you clever boy! This punky doesn’t looks like she needs to know about your how exciting and disturbing little existence!... And you’re a girl, heaven’s sake! A GIRL!*

She decided to continue her speech. All this thinking had barely been half a heartbeat time long, therefore she acted as if the other one had kept silent:

“As we’re both drunk, I propose some kind of duel which can involve… let’s say… hum… any idea, Nofing?”

She stopped, fixing the elf straight in the eyes, waiting for her to propose something… just in case. She hoping the other one would have a bright idea, because she was in no mood for clever brain-using distractions which would force him – damn, her! – to concentrate. She was hesitating between a single handed combat or a queen-of-the-dancefloor try. She waited for the other one to answer, just to know which kind of person Nofing was.
L'interprète
Administrateur
L'interprète

MessageSujet: Re: A night under the lights   A night under the lights I_icon_minitimeJeu 23 Juil - 22:38

Nofing raised her eyebrows and had an ironic smile. She slowly and longly nodded the head while she answered :

"So you love to die ? That's a nice hobby ! And I can help you if you wish. You know, I know a very nice shady alley jsut right behing that bar", she was pointing to a point in her back, "Nobody will come and it will be a pleasure to make you happy."

But her smile faded out a little when she saw that the other wasn't reacting. A tomato juice arrived just right under her nose. That barman was listening. Nofing shruged her shoulders and went back to listen the drunkard.

“Tell me, little jerk, who do you think I am?”

Nofing wasn't expecting such a frank question. She sipped a little her tomato juice in order to gain some time. Who was she ? Nofing was hesitating between two answers. The minimum one : 'I don't have any idea.' and the local one : ' you're a complete boozer.' But there was no reason to confess her ignorance and no more reason to tell the truth. So she answered by a thing she liked :

"Who knows ? One day we're someone and the following day, the night created another..."

That was something she liked. Answer by another question and add a little mystic sentence. That was the style in her mind. And a challenge responded to her words. But the other girl hadn't any idea and let her choose. She couldn't help herself from having a predator smile.

"Okay, you're drunk but I'm not. I draw to your attention that I was coming in that pub when you felt on me. An d I've got an idea. Don't be afraid, baby, that won't be too complicated for your poor brain. Let's play heads or tails ? I've got a coin. So, heads or tails ? Which one do you chose ?"

Easy trick that she loved to do to her gothic friends. Nofing would wait for her answer, she would pull out a coin from her pocket and she will win. She was expectative of the result but before she was wondering if the girl would say heads or tails.
Syn Nightwish
Néophyte
Syn Nightwish

MessageSujet: Re: A night under the lights   A night under the lights I_icon_minitimeVen 24 Juil - 9:41

[In truth it's fair and square, I messed up with the words^^]

The punky was interesting enought to dissolve the alcohol in Syn's blood, she was feeling better by and by. She wondered why the other one had chosen such a stupid game, and decided it wasn't such a bad idea, after all, because she didn't have to think too hard... once the coin would be in mid air, that's to say. For now, she was considering the girl throught her half closed eyelids, trying to guess which face would fall down. Destiny game, right? No way to know the result. Except... the girl seemed really confident in her little idea, weird, wasn't it? Maybe she had this... how to call it? this intuition destiny would side with her... Syn didn't liked it at all. But then, decided the other one was far too happy to be honest, and smiled in return. All this thinking, again, had barely taken a second.

"Well... I guess this is an interesting idea... I was expecting something more spectacular, but this one will allow us to keep on our sits. Hum... Well heads or tails..."

She took a bronze coin out of her pocket, let it fly in the air and glanced the little face of some long dead man in her hand.

"I guess destiny has just said heads, then... I choose tails"

Syn looked at the punky and asked pretty fast "You OK with that?" before she tossed the coin in the air again. She kept fixing the other one in the eyes all the while, snatching the coin just before it would touch the zinc, and putting it on the back of her right hand with the other hand hiding it so none of them could see who was the winner.

"Let's have a little chat, before we know the winner, OK? You must know I am such a bad looser... And I guess it's the same for you... Am I mistaken?"

She waited for the other one to answer before she continued her "little chat":

"Anyway, we must agree this is the last throwing we do for this matter, whatever is the result. What do you say, baby?"

Syn had been expecting the other one to flinch at the last word, the same the other one had used some time ago when she was sure to win. She wanted the punky to believe she had already lost, bluffing with overconfidence. Maybe the other one would accuse her of cheating, wouln't that be fun? Syn waited for a clear, neat answer from the elf, and, that's to say, didn't move a bit until she got an agreement. Only then did she slowly took off her hand from the coin, staring at the other one with dark pleasure, reading the feelings run on the pale pierced face.
L'interprète
Administrateur
L'interprète

MessageSujet: Re: A night under the lights   A night under the lights I_icon_minitimeVen 31 Juil - 0:01

[in the other way they were meaning somthing too. Well, excuse me for the folowing message, I'm completely exhausted and I can hardly write something good. >;<)

Nofing was perpetually smiling. And today, keeping it was difficult. The other has been quicker than her and that wasn't in her plans. Well, she closed her eyes for a second and sighed. She always could find something else to keep the things nice for her.

"If I'm a bad looser ? And what will it conduct us to, if I am ?"

But then she agreed at what she said. And above all, she saw the barman and a few clients looking at them and follow discretely the scene. Nofing knew that that fact was her chance. She nodded to the other and the coin was revealed. Tails ! She had another smile, trying to be a good looser. She nodded as if she was a little disappointed and, with a voice where we could hear some sadness, she said :

"Okay. But Just give me that coin. I'd like to keep it. For my payment to keep the fair play in the game."

And then, without waiting for her agreement she took the coin. In her movement, she naturally look on the other side of the coin. And then she suddenly stopped her movement. She looked alternatively to the two sides and then said to the barman :

"Hey ! But there are two tails on that coin ! You cheated ! Liar ! You cheated ! Don't believe that I'll stay calm !"

She was already standing up with a bad expression on her face. But in her thoughts, Nofing just noticed that those fake coins were really useful. She was just a little sad that she had to lose that one to win the game but, hey!, that was the rules, didn't it ?
Syn Nightwish
Néophyte
Syn Nightwish

MessageSujet: Re: A night under the lights   A night under the lights I_icon_minitimeDim 2 Aoû - 11:29

Syn let the other one catch the coin, actually, she was so happy of winning she didn't really noticed she wasn't clutching it any longer until Nofing accused her of cheating. Syn found it really funny! She was expecting it, and thought the other one had a serious lack of originality! They were ten funnier ways to solve this, without involving all the club in their little... chat. She perfectly understood what was going on, and decided straight away she was having a laught. She was almost smiling, but knew it wasn't exactly the right moment, so she tried to repress hes laught when speaking.

"Are you calling me a liar, elfie? Let's see who's the biggest prat between the two of us! "

She seized the punkie by the hand violently and searched her pockets in a fast, elegant move. The other one was probably trying to get rid of her, wasn't she? Syn didn't care, he was too fast, even drunk, for this junkie to get rid of him in time. When he let go, he was holding a two-same-faces-coin clearly before him, just far enought from Nofing so she couldn't snatch it before he'd made his point.

*Gosh! SHE! I'm a girl! Nevermind! Far too much to think about right now!*

"Two faces, and in your pockets... something to say?"

He wainted for the other one to answer, expecting her to say he had put it in its pockets to make her look like the biggest prat ever, then he answered to that. Who would people rather believe, anyway? Her? A punkie full of piercings and unbearable self-consciousness who wouldn't hesitate to pickpocket poor drunkards? Or him? An astonishingly beautiful woman with style, elegance, and in no apparent need of money right now? And anyway, he was a reincarnated! People could sense it.

*Let's see, what do you think of that, honey? Miss your stupid usual drunkards?*

"Now, tell me, elfie, do you really think I am in desperate need of money so that I have to cheat in front of something like fifty people, to save three pounds, two pence? You're kidding me right?"

He was enjoying himself so much! He just loved to see the other's eyes while her mind was racing to find a solution! And, she hated to be reminded of being an elf! If he was lucky, he could probably have a really nice time with her! She was such a cute pry, like a kitty trying to catch a humingbird! So sweet!
Contenu sponsorisé

MessageSujet: Re: A night under the lights   A night under the lights I_icon_minitime

A night under the lights
Page 1 sur 1